Thursday, February 10, 2022

Sending Love Hearts

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Liz Williams, our challenge hostess for the month continues to issue the challenges.

Valentine’s Day is a big card sending holiday, so make a special Valentine’s card or a friendship card using a style you love and mail in to someone you love.

Here is a quick video to see my card in action.


For my card today, I created a Mini Slimline pop-up card using Karen Burniston's new Heart Collage Collage Pop-up. I decorated the pop-up using the hearts included in the die set, die cutting the hearts from various colors of cardstock; glitter cardstock and patterned paper.

I also used the Hearts - Crosshatch die set, which I placed at the top right hand corner of my card. This is a place to add a hand written sentiment.

For the sentiment I used the new Sending Love Word die set, adding the "sending" to the top hearts and the "Love" to the bottom left hand corner of my card.


I kept the front of my card fairly simple as the focus is on the inside of the card. I added hearts using the Hearts - Crosshatch die set and the "Hugs" sentiment from the Word Set 14 - Hugs die set.


Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:


3 comments:

Lois said...

We were certainly on the same wavelength for this challenge. I love your glittery hearts on the front and inside. Great slimline card!

MiamiKel said...

Aw you and Lois are twinning! Love your take on the heart challenge!

Karen Aicken said...

Love it!