Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Deepest Sympathy



Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a sympathy card to share with you today, using stamps, dies and papers from Divinity Designs January Blessings Box. I had recently been searching for some new sympathy stamps/dies, so I was looking forward to receiving this blessings box. 

For my card today I used the Mandala Petal Background die set to create the background and also the label for the sentiment. I used one of the patterned papers from Beauty in Bloom Paper Pad which is a 6 x 6 paper pad. I just love all the papers in the collection.

I used Divinity Designs A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer and the Matting Rectangle die sets to layer my background layer to my card.

I added a sympathy sentiment from the new Sorry for your Loss stamp set.

To decorate my card I used the flower from the Pretty Posies die set and the leaves from the Bitty Blossoms die set. 

To finish off the card I added a few pearls to the centre of the flowers and around the edge surrounding the label.


For the inside of the card, I added a piece of the patterned paper along the left edge of the card. I stamped a sentiment from the Sorry For Your Loss stamp set onto white cardstock. I then die cut the sentiment using the labels die included in the Mandala Petals Frames die set.











 

1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Lovely papers and card.