Friday, February 18, 2022

Happy Easter Bunny

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

I have another Easter themed card to share with you all today. My card today is a window card using Divinity Designs A2 Portrait Card Base with Layers; Matting Rectangle and the Floating Frame  Front die sets.

I used papers from the Slimline Heavenly Sky Paper Pad for the background panel of my card.


The "Happy Easter" sentiment was created using Divinity Designs Easter Words Foiling/Die Duo set. I just love how the sentiment looks with the pink glittery foil.


On the inside of the card I added the cute bunnies from the Bunny Kisses stamp set. This image was layered to the inside of the card using the Squares and Double Stitched Squares die sets.

I also added a stamped sentiment which is also included in the stamp set.










1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Wonderful card - love that floating frame.