Monday, February 20, 2023

Celebrate Your Special Day

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another sneak peek of some of the new dies being release by Karen Burniston tomorrow.


This card actually looks a lot nicer in real life than it does in the photos, that paper is a nice pastel paper and the red portion of the card is a dark pink ... I tried a number of times to get photos I was happy with and edit them but this was the best I could get. 

I have been having such fun playing with the new Little Twist Panel Pop-up die set, creating cards in various sizes. Last week I shared a 5 x 7 card and today I have a Mini Slimline card, no matter what the size this die will work in it. According to Karen Burniston, you can make a card as small as 3.5 inches square if you really wanted to.


To decorate my card I used the Big Birthday Charms die set. I die cut a number of the presents included in the set and die cut them from coordinating papers. I also die cut the candles which I adhered to the banner piece that goes through the slits in the centre panels.

The rectangle panel at the top of my card, and the label at the bottom are both from the Rectangles and Labels - Crosshatch die set.


For the front of the card, I added the "Happy Birthday" sentiment using the Happy Birthday and Happy Birthday Shadow die sets. I die cut the sentiment twice once from the dark pink card and one from yellow, offsetting the yellow slightly behind the pink one.

I also added a few more of the presents around the sentiment.






No comments: