Friday, February 17, 2023

"Purse"- onally You're the Best


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a purse shaped card I created recently. Last month, Scrappy Tails had a new release and some of their new products were around "fashion" ... I thought a few things were cute, so I placed a small order.

As you can see above, one of the things I ordered was this purse die set. This die creates a purse card/bag, the flap opens so you can add a gift card, notes or small gifts.


I grabbed some patterned paper from an old paper pad, the red paper is glittery which gives the purse a nice look in real life.

I added a birthday sentiment to the tag on the left side of the purse, using a stamp set called Big News from Mama Elephant. The tag is pretty small and when I saw this stamp set I figured it would be perfect as all the sentiments are small.


The photo above shows the back of my purse, which is pretty much how the front looks without the purse flap etc.


As you can see, I added a sentiment to the inside flap of my card. If I had thought about it before assembling the purse, I would have stamped it directly to the flap ... but I didn't. The sentiment is an older stamp from Darcie's Rubber Stamps and of course is perfect for this card. I used Oval dies from. Creative Craft Products to layer the sentiment.


As I mentioned earlier in this post, this purse is perfect to put a gift card. I added a gold gift card from my stash into this purse which you can see in the photo above. 

You could also add a small note card, about the same size as a gift card if you wanted to as a place to add a sentiment and to write a personal message. I haven't done that as yet, but may end up doing that when I decide where this is going.

The purse folds flat and will fit in a 5 x 7 envelope for mailing.








 

1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

What a unique Gift Card Holder!