Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Let's Celebrate

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

According to the Days of the Year website today (14th February) is National Ferris Wheel Day, apparently the first Ferris Wheel was invented by George Washington Gale Ferris in 1893.

As I have the Ferris Wheel die set from Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's Fun at the Fair Collection, it was a good excuse to play with it and make a card using it. I had ordered this die. along with a few other things back in September, but my parcel went missing so I had to reorder it. That parcel seemed to take longer than normal too, but it finally turned up the week before Christmas.

The wheel of the ferris wheel actually rotates.


There is an animal stamp set available that fits into the baskets, but I decided to pull out a few Sunny Studio Stamp sets to add kids to my ferris wheel instead. The sets I used are listed in the supply list.

The sentiment in the centre of the ferris wheel is from the Fun At The Fair stamp set.


Here is a look at the back of my ferris wheel card. I added a stamped sentiment using a sentiment from Avery Elle's Peek A Boo Fair stamp set. 

The Tickets are also included in the Fun At The Fair stamp set.


Other Supplies:

Peek A Boo Fair Stamp Set - Avery Elle (retired)