Friday, February 10, 2023

Thinking of You

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for visiting my blog! Today I am sharing a Slimline Card I created recently, this card measures 3 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches when folded.

For the background of my card I used Creative Craft Products Layering Edges & Borders - Leaf Die Set. This die set contains three different widths of leaf borders and the coordinating layering dies. I die cut each of the decorative leaf dies from green cardstock twice. I then die cut the layering dies in copper and rose gold metallic card and adhered the decorative leaf borders onto each of the metallic panels. I also die cut the larger of the layering dies in copper card and then used these pieces to create my background up my slimline card, alternating between the copper and the rose gold.

For the sentiment I used LDRS Creative's Big Words THINKING die set, die cutting the "THINKING" from rose gold metallic card and the "of you" from dark green cardstock. I adhered this sentiment to the upper portion of my card.

To finish off the front of my card, I added some Champagne Metallic Pearls randomly around the sentiment.


For the inside of the card, I used the single leaf borders layered onto both the copper and rose gold metallic card and adhered the borders to the top and bottom edge of my card.

I used sentiments from Honey Bee Stamps Miss You Big Time and Thinking of You Big Time stamp sets.















1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Lovely card - especially the copper.