Monday, February 27, 2023

Pand-tastic Birthday

 


Hi Craft Friends,

I have a birthday themed Slimline card to share with you today.

Last month I shared a baby card using Studio Light's Creative Craft Lab Ted die set. Today I have used this set again, this time turning the bear into a Panda. 

For the background of my card I used Apple Blossom's Bamboo Cane's die set. I die cut the background using green and black cardstock and then layered them together offsetting the green over the black slightly to create a shadow.

I die cut another small section of the background which I used for the panda to hold.

I die cut a yellow circle from yellow patterned paper and adhered it under the background before adding it the the patterned paper which is from Divinity Designs.

For the sentiment I used Creative Craft Products Modern Sentiments die set.


For the inside of the card, I added another panda to the bottom off the card.

I added two sentiments ... the "Happy Birthday". is from Altenew's Birthday Builders die set. The "Pand-tastic" is from a stamp set from Art Impressions.




Other Supplies:

Pand-tastic - Art Impressions