Wednesday, February 15, 2023

"Sea" Label Charm Pop-up

 
Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am excited to share with you some of the new dies being release by Karen Burniston - KB Riley LLC next Monday 20th February. There are six dies being released this time around, four of them having a beach/sea theme.


One of the dies I was glad to see in this release was the new Rectangles and Labels - Crosshatch die set. This set includes rectangle dies that work with 5 x 7 cards and also labels including a frame that work with the Label Charm Pop-up die set. Both these additions were something I had requested. 


For my card today I created a Label Charm Pop-up Card which is the size of a Mini Slimline card. Of course I added the label included in the new Rectangles and Labels - Crosshatch die set, I love how that finishes the look of the card. 

I used patterned papers from Whimsy Stamps for the layers of my card.


To decorate my card I used the Sea Charms and Beach Borders die sets.

For the sentiment I used a sentiment from Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's Under the Sea Sentiment Stamp set. I cut the sentiment apart, so that I could have part of the sentiment on each label.