Thursday, February 9, 2023

Valentine Money Cards

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to my blog, today I am sharing two Money Cards I created as Valentine gifts for my Grandchildren.

At the beginning of December, MFT Stamps released a Christmas Cash Card Kit which included stamps and dies to create money holders. The stamps and dies available allow you to make holders to use with either notes or gift cards. Of course just before Christmas there was a Christmas theme, but these can be used for so many occasions including birthday, tooth fairy, gas money, coffee etc. As I sometimes give money for birthday gifts it was definitely something I needed to add to my stash.


My first money holder is for my granddaughter. I used an older Penny Black stamp set to help decorate the money holder. The "I Heart You" sentiment was included in the Penny Black stamp set,  The other sentiment is from MFT Stamps Giftable Greetings stamp set.

The money is rolled up and fits into a lip balm holder.


For the money holder for my grandson, I pulled out Concord & 9th's Monster Love stamp set. I also added the "Love You" sentiment included in the stamp set.

The papers used on this money holder is from Whimsy Stamps' Rainbows Paper Pad.


For the back of the money holders I added a heart, using Creative Craft Products Torn Nested Hearts die set. I added two sentiments to the heart both of which are from Divinity Designs Fill My Heart Stamp set.


At the bottom of the back of the money holder, there is a slit so that the money can be removed without ruining the money holder.

Other Supplies:
I Heart You Stamp Set - Penny Black (retired)