Thursday, February 23, 2023

Oriental Screen

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a fun fold card I created recently.

This card uses Paper Discovery's Room Divider die set to create the tri-fold screen card base. The set came with two different style base dies, two different decorative panels and two rectangle shaped panels. I cut the silver layer by hand as I wanted something between the decorative panel and the base panel. I used papers Divinity Designs Rainbow Sherbet Slimline Paper Pad as the panel behind the decorative panel.

On the left hand panel, I used Creative Craft Products' Modern Sentiments die set to die cut the word "Happy" from pink cardstock and layered onto the silver holographic card. The "Birthday" word is silver embossed onto pink cardstock. I used a sentiment from Altenew's Birthday Builder stamp set for the word "Birthday"

Along the top edge of the screen/card, I added pink/silver Glitter Dot Peel Off Stickers. I used the stickers as I didn't want and bulk when the card was folded.


The card is folded so that the right hand panel when the card is opened, becomes the front of the card when it is closed. I added La-La Land Craft's Kimono Marci to the lower portion of the card.


Here is a look at the back of the card. The decorative panel on the right hand side is the back of the card when it is closed, so both the front and back of the card in the closed position is pretty. 

For the other two panels I added white panels layered to the holographic cardstock and a sentiment to each of the panels which I silver embossed to match the card. Both sentiments are from Made To Surprise's Showstopper Sentiments stamp set.


Other Supplies:

Room Divider Die Set - Paper Discovery/Craft Stash.