Monday, February 13, 2023

Hoot Hoot Hooray

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing an owl themed birthday card I created recently.

I created a Shutter Card using Creative Craft Products Octagonal Shutter Card die set from their Step On Up Collection available from Craft Stash. 


I used the last of my Doodlebug Designs Rainbow Ribbons Patterned Paper ... I just love those balloons. Unfortunately I think it has been discontinued as it would be a few years old now.

To decorate my card I used Avery Elle's Hoot Hoot Hooray stamp set, this was one owl stamp set I couldn't resist.


This card folds down to approximately 3 1/2 inches x 7 1/4 inches, so would fit easily into a Slimline envelope.


I added the octagon layers, to one of the octagon panels at the back of the card, as a place to add a personal message. I also added another of the owls that I used on the front of my card.








1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Fun owl card - I like all the dimension