Thursday, February 2, 2023

It's A Boy

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Yesterday I shared a card using one of Crafter's Companion's Curved Border Edge'ables dies. I loved the look it created that I decided to pull with another of the dies today to make an Easel Card. This one is the Traditional Swirls die. These dies are designed to cut through two layers of cardstock, which I did for the edge which stands up behind the easel stopper. After I had die cut all the borders, I adhered royal blue cardstock behind each of the panels so the blue shows through the design.

I had made a baby girl card a week or two ago, so I decided to make another baby card this time for a boy.


I used Dress My Craft's It's A Boy Sentiment for the main sentiment, adding Royal Blue Silk Microfine Glitter to the front of the die cut. 

The bear, balloon & stamped sentiment are all from Creative Craft Products New Baby stamp/die set. I layered the sentiment to two oval panels which help keep the front of the card standing up.


Here is a look at my card when it is closed, ready to be placed in an envelope.


I kept the base of the card simple, just adding the patterned paper and sentiment.


I added a panel to the back of the card so that I could add another sentiment and have a place to write a personal greeting. The sentiment is an older one from my stash by Printwork's.

Other Supplies:

A Baby Is Teddy Bears Stamp - Printworks (retired)







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a sweet baby card