Friday, February 24, 2023

Be-Leaf In You

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I have another fun stepper card to share with you using one of Creative Craft Products Step On Up dies available from Craft Stash. This one uses the Scalloped Stepper Card die set. I love that it includes all the layers for both the front and back of the card, so that I can add layers to the inside of the card.

I die cut the Scalloped Stepper Card base from dark red cardstock and the layers from holographic and Ombre Glitter Card. I cut the tiniest sliver off the centre scallop, which stopped it from rocking.


To decorate my card I used some of the flowers from Creative Craft Products Floral Nostalgia Ephemera Pack, I love that large red rose.

I stamped the "I be=leaf in you" sentiment from the Floral Nostalgia stamp set onto white cardstock and then cut the word out using scissors, cutting around the outline of the letters.

To finish off the card I added pearls using Pink Fresh Studios Champagne Pearls.


For the inside of the card, I used the other layers included in the die set (the back and front of this card are different). I added another of the stamped sentiments from the stamp set and a flower, which is an off cut from the flower on the front.








1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Wow - that's gorgeous. One more die set for my Wish List, ha ha.