Monday, February 6, 2023

Just Ducky


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Mini Slimline card I created using a couple of the new dies from Spellbinders Showered with Love Collection designed byVicky Papaioannou. I just love this cute little duck and the fun outfits you can give it. The duck is from the Duck with Umbrella die set. 

When I was thinking about making my card, I remembered about a Memory Box die called Splashing Puddles which I have in my stash, so I pulled it out to use for the background of my card. This die is designed for an A2 sized card, but it was easy to cut down for a Mini Slimline size. I die cut the background using cloud paper from Made To Surprise's Reveal Wheel Background Paper Pad.

I added the sun and cloud to the top left corner of the card, using another of the die sets from the Showered with Love Collection ... Rain or Shine.

I added some Cattails to the bottom of the card, using the Cattails Border die set from Lawn Fawn.

To finish off the front of the card, I added the "Just Ducky" sentiment from an older CC Designs stamp set.


For the inside of the card, I again used the Splashing Puddles die set to create my panel. I added a sentiment from MFT Stamps Rain or Shine Stamp set.



Other Supplies:
  • Rainy Day Sentiments Stamp Set - CC Designs (discontinued)
  • Splashing Puddles Die - Memory Box (discontinued)







 

1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

What a cute little duck 😊