Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Butterfly Birthday

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I have birthday card to share with you.

My card uses Crafter's Companion's Curved Border Edge'ables - Delicate Lace die set. This die is designed to cut through two layers of cardstock, which is what I have done for this card today. I placed the border die along the right edge of my card and die cut the two together. I adhered a panel of purple cardstock behind the front, so that you could see the purple colour peeking out through the lacy pattern.

On the left side of the card I added a panel of patterned paper. 

I added the "Happy Birthday" sentiment which is hot foiled using black foil and using the solid hot foil plate to get the negative sentiment which gives you white lettering with a black outline.

I added three butterflies to the card, using Pinkfresh Studio's Small Butterflies hot foil plate, stencil and coordinating die sets. The butterflies are also foiled using black foil.

To finish off the card, I added Pinkfresh Studio's Glacier Jewels to the circle holes in the lacy border.


For the inside of the card I added a birthday sentiment using LDRS Essential Birthday Sentiments stamp set. I also added another of the foiled butterflies to the top right hand corner of the card.









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Beautiful card ... you know I love those butterflies