Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Celebrate!

PWC151 Celebrate wm

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another Pretties Wednesday Challenge over on the Paper Pretties Blog. This week we were challenged to use Paper Piercing on our cards.

It’s been a long time since I have done paper piercing, I used to do it all the time, but for some reason I don’t do it as often anymore. I used Paper Pretties Celebrate Sophia for my card this week, this is such a sweet stamp set. I added the paper piercing to the top and bottom  corners of my main image.

PWC151 Celebrate2 wm

Here is the inside of my card using Paper Pretties Happy Days Sentiment set …. I think I have told you heaps of times how much I love this stamp set, it is so easy to use and can be used for so many different occasions. I lives permanently on my desk!

Want to play along with us:

How to Enter: If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword PWC151.

Don’t forget to include a link to your card on the Paper Pretties Blog, so everyone can see it too. You don’t have to use Paper Pretties stamps to play, but of course if you have them we would love to see you use them. One random participant will receive a Paper Pretties Stamps set … see the Paper Pretties Blog for more details.

 

Stamps: Celebrate Sophia; Happy Days – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Pink; Tickled Pink DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; Pink Brads; Border Punch; TCP Easy Rosette Cutups Die; Button; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Frances, this is so fun! Love that rosette you made!

Heather said...

This is awesome! I love the fun bright colors and the banner is PERFECT!

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT!!~

Silli said...

Fabulous Frances, love the stars, love the colors...and and and..;-) BIG hugs

Joanne (jojot) said...

Hoots.....I absolutely think this is one of your happiest cards ever...love every detail

Delia said...

Beautiful card, great colors!! Love it.