Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pink and Black!

CCEE1115TobywithGift-wm

Hi everyone,

Well another Thursday has come around which means it is challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. This week Cindy Haffner continues to bring us the April challenges. This week Cindy has challenge us to use the colors Pink and Black on our cards.

For my card I used a new stamp that I received from a friend for my birthday a few week’s ago. This is a Wild Rose Stamp called Toby with Gift, I hadn’t seen this companies stamps before until my friend gave me a few Smile

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Toby With Gift – Wild Rose Studios; Happy Days Sentiments – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Black; Pink; Sweet Owl DP – First Edition Papers
Other: Black Ink; Black Twine; Oval Punches; Corner Rounder; EK Success Photo Corner Punch; Pink Rhinestones; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is adorable! Love the baker's twine.

http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

Silli said...

how cute...Frances, Love the cute image!!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Cute card, Hootsie! I really like your sketch layout o this.

Cindy Haffner said...

Too CUTE!!!~

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Super precious!!!

wannabcre8tive said...

Awwwww, this is so cute. Love the layout.