Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Mother’s Day!

FizzyMoon-MotherDay-wm

 

Hi everyone!

I am playing with new stamps and tools again today! I found these recently when I visited my favorite scrapbook store with a couple of friends. These cute bears are called Fizzy Moon, I just couldn’t resist and if it wasn’t that I had already spent heaps I might have got a few more!

Mother’s Day is less then a month away, so I thought I would make this isn’t a Mother’s Day card. Mums and flowers seem to go together Smile

FizzyMoon-MotherDay2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, this is a sentiment I have had for years from Printworks.

Stamps: Fizzy Moon Thanks A Bunch – Trimcraft; Happy Days Sentiment – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Brown; Sugar & Spice DP – Dovecraft
Other: Black Ink; Labels 1 Nestabilities; Oval Punches; MS Diamond Fence Trim Border Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh..... so DELIGHTFUL!!~

Silli said...

FABULOUS Frances, LOve the cute image and the wonderful colors...Is the brown "matte" (nesti) handcutted? hope you can understand me...;-) HUGS