Friday, April 22, 2011

Giving Flowers!

Stampavie GivingFlowers wm

Hi everyone,

Happy Easter! It is already Good Friday down here in Australia, I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend!

My card today uses a Stampavie image called Giving Flowers which is available over at Stampers Dream. This is just the cutest stamp Smile

The layout of my card is based on a recent sketch over on Splitcoast Stampers SC327, I flipped it so my image would fit the sketch.

Stamps: Giving Flowers – Stampavie; Sentiment & Frame – Waltzing Mouse Stamps
Paper: White; Pink; Fizzy Moon DP – Paper Island
Other: Black Ink; Spellbinders Fancy Labels Die; Flowers; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush; Copics

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

pretty card - love that image and all the pink TFS
Hugs ~ Jacqueline

Silke Ledlow said...

So, so sweet Frances! Love all that pink too :) !!! Hugs ~S~

Cindy Haffner said...

So PRETTY in Pink Frances!!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

so precious