Wednesday, April 27, 2011

You Did It!

MFTWSC17 YouDidIt wm

Hi everyone,

I am back again today with another MFT card to share with you. It’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS.

This week I used MFT Stamps Pure Innocence Graduation Girl, isn’t she a cutie! I have also used two MFT Die-namics on this card. I used the MFT Die-namics Textile Rectangle Die to add my sentiment to my card. At the lower left hand side of my image I added the MFT Die-namics Stacking Stars Die.

TextileRectangle

Stacking Stars Die-namics

MFTWSC17 YouDidIt2 wm

Here is the inside of my card. The note paper is from MFT Stamps Own Your Story stamp set. The sentiment is included in the Pure Innocence Graduation Girl stamp set.

MFTWSCSketch17

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC17. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: PI Graduation Girl; Own Your Story – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Blue; DP
Die-namics: Textile Rectangle Die; Stacking Stars Die – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Pearls; Long Rectangle Nestabilities; Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

 

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Lisa H. said...

oooo, love the colors. sweet card!

Rachel G said...

Cute! I love PI's. I like the notebook paper on the inside.

Cindy Haffner said...

Pure SWEETNESS!!~~~~

Karen Motz said...

So sweet Frances!! Love the stack of stars and the inside is wonderful!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous grad card...love that layout

Barbara said...

Totally CUTE, Frances!!

Michele Boyer said...

SO cute! I love the note paper on the inside!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So totally adorable! I love it!!