Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Cindy & Domi!

PP CindyBday wm

Hi all,

It’s birthday time for not one but two of our Paper Prettie Design Team Members. Today Cindy Haffner & Dominique Hornberger are both a year older, Happy Birthday Cindy & Domi!!!

Of course what better way to celebrate than a Birthday Blog Hop Prettie Girl style! As we can't get together to celebrate in person the next best thing is a virtual birthday party .... yahhhhhhhh what fun!

The hop started at Paper Pretties Blog blog so if you didn’t come from there hop back now so you don’t miss out on any of the celebrations!

For my card I used Paper Pretties newest cluck set called “Return of Cluck” which was released earlier in the month! What a fun set this is and it coordinates so well with the other two cluck sets too.

PP CindyBday2 wm

Here is the inside of my card. I stamped the chicken with the balloon again and added one of the birthday sentiments.

Here is the order of the hop in case you get lost along the way:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the party festivities so far. Now it is time to continue on our birthday blog hop and visit the blog of Kelly Collins . Don’t forget to wish Cindy a Happy Birthday when you reach her blog.

Stamps: Return of Cluck – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Black; Yellow; DP
Other: Black Ink; Black Fastenator Staples; Entangle Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

SusanBluerobot said...

Great card and i do love that entangled embossing folder it will have to be in my collection soon LOL

Cindy Haffner said...

Thanks Frances. Love your card!!

Nancy said...

That is one cute chick, Frances!! I love the echoed image inside the card!

Silli said...

What a pretty Idea Frances, your card is fabulous...HUGS

Joan V said...

Oh, I love Cluck. Thanks for showing the inside of your card. I love the colors you chose, so pretty.

Chris said...

I love this cluck image and it's great on your card.
I forgot to hop yesterday, got all caught up in Easter.