Monday, April 11, 2011

Fun Quotes!

PP-Rainbow2-wm

Hi all!

It’s day 3 of the Paper Pretties sneak peeks in readiness for the release of the new Paper Pretties stamps which are to be released this coming Wednesday 13th April.

Today the Paper Pretties Design Team are featuring the Fun Quotes stamp set. This set consists of 3 fun quotes to use on your cards.

PP-Rainbow-wm

For my card today I decided to create a a shaped card. The cloud/rainbow was created using my cricut and the Hello Kitty cricut cartridge.

PP-Rainbow3-wm

Here is the inside of my rainbow card, for this I used the Happy Days sentiment set from Paper Pretties. I so love this stamp set!

  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Wednesday 12 AM EST 13th April, starting on the Paper Pretties Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Paper Pretties Boutique from 7AM EST Wednesday 12 AM EST 13th April.
  • Don’t forget to check out the Paper Pretties Blog to see who else is previewing the new stamps today.
Stamps: Fun Quotes; Happy Days Sentiments – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Black; Red; Orange; Yellow; Blue
Other: Black Ink; Cricut; Hello Kitty Cartridge

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

SusanBluerobot said...

Great card good to see you use the cricut HEHEHE

Silli said...

wow- zers Frances, what a great idea...Love it! Happy monday...

Theresa's Studio said...

Great card...love the rainbow shape.

Cindy Haffner said...

FAB FAB idea Frances!!

Chris said...

this is great.
I wondered if I'd see the Aussie quote here, but it would not have worked with your rainbow shape.

Delia said...

Love it!!