Sunday, April 24, 2011

Walking In The Rain!

AlotaGlobe wm

Hi everyone and Happy Easter! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

Today I am sharing with you a new product which is available from Alota Rubber Stamps. The new product is the frame I used for my project which are called Globe Frames. These fun frames are comprised of various different chipboard frames which can be decorated with designer paper of your choice. It also has a clear memory dome so you can display all sorts of things in them.

Alota has 3 different versions of the frame in there store, the one I used is called Fancy Oval Globe Frame.

ALotaGlobe2 wm

For my frame I decided to use one of Alota’s cute kid images … this one is called Walking in the Rain.

AlotaGlobe3 wm

Here is a side view of my finished frame, the stand is also part of the kit.

AlotaGlobe4 wm

And finally here is my frame all folded up.

Stamps: Walking In The Rain – Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; DP
Other: Black Ink; Fancy Oval Globe Frame; MFT Die-namics Oopsie Daisy Die; Pink Paint; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

OMGosh this is GORGEOUS!!! Love all of the layers and your coloring of this image is fantastic. I stalk your blog on a regularly and your projects are always amazng!!

Cindy Haffner said...

WOW lovin this FRANCES!!~

Helene said...

Thank you for making the globe frame, it's adorable!

Karen Motz said...

This is adorable Frances!! That image is perfect in this frame!!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

This is amazing! and SO very cute! Love it :)
hugs, margie