Friday, April 1, 2011

Easter Greetings!

alota56-bunnycar-wm

Hi everyone,

It is challenge time over on the Alota Rubber Stamps blog. This week it is Ria Van Son’s turn to host the challenge.As today is April 1st aka April Fool’s Day, Ria has challenge us to create something funny.

I guess this isn’t a totally funny card as such, but I did think this bunnies were a little funny hehe …. have you ever seen bunnies driving a card down the street??? I know I haven’t! This stamp is one of Alota Rubber Stamps new stamps called Bunny Car.

Do you want to play along???? you can use any stamps you want, although if you have Alota Rubber Stamps we would love to see them on your cards.

You have until the 15th April to complete this challenge, you can enter as many entries as you wish for a better chance of winning!!! You have a chance of winning some wonderful stamps if you card/project is selected randomly from all the entries received.

 

Stamps: Bunny Car; Easter Greetings – Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Blue; Social Club DP – Cosmo Cricket
Other: Black Ink; MS Swirled Lace Border Punch; Twine; Oval Punches; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Silli said...

Sooo cute Frances, love the image and the pretty papers!!! HUGs

Nancy Thomas said...

The new flapper image is so sweet and I adore that new layered flowers. Beautifully done.

Queen Mary said...

Frances, this is delightful and fun!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Bunnies!!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

sweet image....fab dp

Chris said...

Okay these chocolate eggs are starting to get to me, but I want one with coconut inside.
I don't know I'm always getting inspired to by something here, last time it was paper now it's candy. please stay away from furniture.