Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Summer Fun!

riley0711-Summer-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This week it is Therese Boyd’s turn to host the challenge.

Therese has challenged us to use Sophie on our cards this week. For my card I used Seaside Sophie, this is one of my fav Sophie stamps … one of course I have a few favs LOL!.

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge, I am sure they will also be using some of the new stamps that are being released this week.

Stamps: Seaside Sophie; Sentiment – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Red; Yellow; Tan; Stella Rose DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Couture Creations Entangle Embossing Folder; Red Brads; Corner Rounder; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush; Copics

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

She is so ADORABLE!!~

Virgo5 said...

Beautiful Frances, love the colours & the texture on the bottom!

Teresa said...

love, love, love it! she is so cute and the colors are great.

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card, Frances!!

Danni said...

Totally cute!