Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Already Tomorrow In Australia!

PWC150-Australia-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another Pretties Wednesday Challenge over on the Paper Pretties Blog. This week our challenge is a color challenge, the colors we could use were Pink and Green plus neutral.

For my card I used one of the Paper Pretties sentiment sets that were released last week. This one is from Fun Quotes …. and of course being an Aussie I just had to use this sentiment didn’t I. And yes it is already tomorrow down here …. when it is midnight EST in the USA it is already 2 PM the next day where I live!

Want to play along with us:

How to Enter: If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword PWC150.

Don’t forget to include a link to your card on the Paper Pretties Blog, so everyone can see it too. You don’t have to use Paper Pretties stamps to play, but of course if you have them we would love to see you use them. One random participant will receive a Paper Pretties Stamps set … see the Paper Pretties Blog for more details. 

 

Stamps: Fun Quotes – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Black; Green; DP
Other: Black Ink; Spellbinders Pennant Die; MFT Die-namic Butterfly Die; Brown Twine; Button; Brown Brads; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush; Copics

aa-owl-signature

9 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Frances, this is wonderful! LOVE that sentiment!!

Maria said...

LOL! Pretty card! I love that sentiment, Frances! That's a good one!

Maria

Heather said...

I love your layout and all the fabulous designer paper! Wonderful card!

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT!!~

Danni said...

Great card--gave me a giggle!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Great card! I think of you everytime I see that sentiment!

Chris said...

I've been waiting for you to use this. It's official, the end is near.

Alaine said...

Oh so pretty!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

too dang cute and true