Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Mother’s Day!

CCEE1117 Mother's Day wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. This week our challenge hostess …. Cindy Haffner has given us her final challenge for the month.

Cindy challenged us to add a butterfly to our card …. so easy Smile.

I received this sweet image from a friend last month for my birthday, and as butterflies like flowers I decided I would use this image for my card. The stamp is called Milton with Tulips from Wild Rose Studio. With Mother’s Day only a few weeks away I decided to make this a Mother’s Day card …. I always need a few Mother’s Day cards each year. The butterflies were created using MFT Die-namics Butterfly die.

CCEE1117 Mother's Day2 wm

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Milton With Tulips – Wild Rose Studio; Happy Days Sentiments – Paper Pretties; A Mother Holds – Printworks
Paper: White; Orange; Dutch Mustard DP – Jillibean
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; MFT Die-namics Butterfly Die; MS Swirling Lace Border Punch; Orange Ribbon; Yellow Button; Orange Twine; Pearls; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and your butterflies. I think I will try stacking mine next time.

Cindy Haffner said...

Super SWEET!!~

Silli said...

oh- smile, what a cute bear...sweet !!!!!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Such a sweet card Frances. :)

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a cutie.....fab butterflies and dp....great layout as well

Michele Boyer said...

Eek! I need to make two Mother's Day cards. I forgot. This is TOTALLY adorable, inside and out!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

How absolutely precious Hoots!! Love the papers, your sweet little butterflies, and that fantastic ribbon! Darling card!

wannabcre8tive said...

So very cute, I love the paper, the bear and the butterflies.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

So sweet and pretty, Frances! (sorry it took me so long to get here....busy, busy, busy!)

Gabby said...

I so like the layers the colors and those awesome butterflies, clad with pearls! :)