Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lots Of Hugs!

CCEE1114-Doily-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. This week is the start of a new month of challenges which means we have a new challenge hostess …. Cindy Haffner.

This week Cindy has challenged us to include either a Doily or Lace on our card. I just had to use the new MFT Die-namics High Tea Doily, I just love this newest die. There is also a pop-out tool which makes it easy to remove all the little pieces from the doily.

The stamp used on this card is one I received from a friend for my birthday, aren’t they both adorable!

CCEE1114-Doily2-wm

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Annabel – Kanban
Paper: White; Brown; Pink; Sugar & Spice DP – Dovecraft
Other: Black Ink; Corner Rounder; MFT Die-namics High Tea Die; Sewing Machine; Brown Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Silli said...

OM, big smile, this is so cute Frances!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab use of the doily...sweet image

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked SWEET!!~

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so adorable.

CraftyC said...

Very sweet Frances and a lovely image
Clairex

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Very cute, my friend!!! I just might have to have that doily die...thanks for being an enabler. :-)

Chris said...

that image it too too cute.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Awwww Hoots!! I love this card. It brought back treasured memories of me and my Cockapoo. We grew up together. He was my bestest friend!! Darling card!!