Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hit The Beach!

MFTWSC15-Beach-wm

Hi everyone,

I am back again today with another MFT card to share with you. It’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS.

For my card I used MFT Stamps Fred Bear Hits the Beach stamp set. I also used two MFT Die-namics on my card

Catch a Wave Die-namics

Clouds

MFTWSC15-Beach2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used one of the sentiments from the set and also added the Die-namics Catch a Wave again.

MFTWSCSketch15

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC10. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: Fred Bear Hits The Beach – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Mustard; Rust; Seaside DP – Kaisercraft
Die-namics: Catch The Wave Die; Cloud Trio Die – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; White Felt; Sewing Machine; Couture Creations Entangled Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your take on the sketch Frances.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh that is so adorable, love this scene with your fred bear.

Silli said...

smile... what a funny card, love the cute bear...wonderful details Frances!

Dawn Easton said...

Frances, this is so fun! Love all that dimension!!! Wish I had that Fred Bear....he'd be perfect for some scrapbooking this summer!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish that was me!!! Having fun in the sun!! Darling card Frances!

Sherrie said...

Oh I would love to hit the beach right about now....what a fun card!

Karen Motz said...

This makes me wanna hit the beach!!! Love how you coloured the bear!!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

I cannot wait for the warmer weather to start around here! I want to wear a hat just like that!
Fred is so cute! I love your take on the sketch! and the embossing is awesome! TFS!
hugs, margie

Danni said...

Super cute!

Michele Boyer said...

This is sooo cute, Frances! I love the dimension of the waves and the embossed sky!