Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Grad Girl!

MFT GradGirl wm

Hi all,

I am back today with another MFTeaser of the new à la modes stamps which are to be released by MFT Stamps tonight.

Today the MFT Design Team are featuring the à la modes Grad Girl stamp set. This is another fabulous à la modes stamp set!!!!

I used two MFT  Die-namics to create this card. First up the Die-namics Small Scallop Border and also the Die-namics Pretty Posies.

SmallScallopBorder

MFT_PrettyPosiesFinal

MFT GradGirl2 wm

Here is the inside of my card. I stamped the Grad Girl in the lower right hand corner of my card and also added two of the sentiments from the set.

Check out Kim’s blog to get the list of which Design Team members are also featuring these sets on their blogs today.

Join us also tonight at 10 PM EST for our WTG VIP Blog Hop which will starts on Kim's blog.

 

Stamps: à la modes Grad Girl – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Pink; Stella Rose DP – My Mind’s Eye
Die-namics: Small Scallop Border Die; Pretty Posies Die – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Pearl Brad; Long Oval Nestabilities; Black Flourishes; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!!~

Sarah Gough said...

I love the shades of pink and gray - gorgeous!

bernshwag said...

Gorgeous card Frances, I love your color combo!

Hugs,
Candi

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

oh why am I out of that paper now, this is so cute! Love the design and the colors.

Gabby said...

Nice card! Love that oval and love that bling! :)

Silli said...

Fabulous Frances, love the cute image, love the papers!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Frances, this is wonderful! I love that sentiment!!!! Fantastic card!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS Frances! LOVE the layout and papers! She looks beautiful!!!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS Frances! LOVE the layout and papers! She looks beautiful!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

She's fabulous!!