Friday, June 11, 2021

Hello Friend


Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a Mini Slimline Card to share with you today. 

I recently purchased a couple more Missees Paper Doll stamp and die sets. For my card today I am using the new stamp set called Anna & Bella, the stamp set contains a body stamp and then various other stamps to allow you to create different faces, hair styles and clothing options. I stamped the body twice and then used the other stamps included in the set to create the two paper dolls on my card. I paper pieced the girls clothing using patterned paper.

I created a Mini Slimline Card using Waffle Flower Crafts Mini Slimline Layering die set. The patterned paper for the background is from Catherine Pooler Designs Little Black Dress Slimline Paper Pad.

I used sentiment stamps from Spellbinders to add the two sentiments at the bottom of the card.



For the inside of the card I used the Mini Slimline Layering die set again that I used on the front of my card. I added a strip of the patterned paper along the bottom of the card.

I added the birthday sentiment which is one of the stamps included in the Birthday Stamp set from The Stamping Village.














1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

So fun - I'm enjoying your cards with these stamps & dies.