Friday, June 18, 2021

Divinity Designs - June Release

Hi Crafty Friends, 

Today I am sharing to projects I created using stamps and dies from Divinity Designs. 

I have been waiting anxiously for my June release parcel to make it's way down to me here in Australia, it had been stuck in Chicago for around 6 weeks. It finally started moving again and after a detour to Japan it finally arrived at my house yesterday, so I quickly got a few of the dies out to have a play.

For my first project I created this fun satchel using the new Stitched Satchel die set. This is ideal to use as a gift bag to hold all sorts of fun things when you want to give someone a present.

I used one of the papers from Divinity Designs Floral Favorites Slimline Paper Pad, the papers in the collection are so beautiful and I have been wanting to use it after seeing the creations of the other Design Team members who have been using it.


To decorate the satchel, I used the new Floral Layering Combo 2 die set to add the flower to the flap of the satchel along with the Fancy Flourish die set.

I also used the Mini Stitched Shaker Charms die set to add the heart to the right hand side of the satchel.


The Stitched Satchel die set also includes dies to allow you to add a pocket to the back of the satchel. There are three dies ... two rectangle dies and the zipper die. This is an optional extra to add to your satchel.

As you can see the top of the pocket is open to allow you to add a gift card, money or whatever you wish.


Next up I created a coordinating Slimline card, so I had a set to use as a gift.

To create my slimline card I used Divinity Designs Slimline Card Base along with the Slimline Pierced Rectangles and Slimline Pierced Layering Rectangles die sets. The Slimline Pierced die sets were released in April.

I used the same paper from the Floral Favorites Slimline Paper pad for the background panel of my card.

To decorate the card I again used the Flowering Layering Combo 2 and Fancy Flourish die sets.

The sentiment is from the Sweet Friend stamp set which was part of the April Blessings Box. I used theSlimline Pierced Rectangles and Slimline Pierced Layering Rectangles die sets to layer my sentiment.

For the inside of my card I used both the Slimline Pierced Rectangles and Slimline Pierced Layering Rectangles die sets for the rectangle panels and added two more sentiments from the Sweet Friends stamp set.

I also added a piece of the patterned paper that I used on the front of the card, die cutting it using the Slimline Pierced Layering Rectangles die set.









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Lovely! Glad you finally received your package.