Monday, June 21, 2021

True Friends

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a card I created using stamps and dies from Divinity Designs June Release.

To create my card I used the A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer die set to create the card base. I then used paper from the Blushing Rose Collection Paper Pad to layer on the base of the card.

I then used the Boho Background die to die cut the background layer.

For the sentiment I used one of the sentiments included in the Sweet Friend stamp set from the April 2021 Blessings Box. This was layered to the card using the Double Stitched Ovals and Ovals die set.

To decorate my card I added a flower using the Flowering Layering Combo 1 Die set and the Fancy Flourish die.


I kept the inside of the card simple by just adding another of the sentiments from the Sweet Friend stamp set.















 

No comments: