Sunday, June 20, 2021

A Little Something


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a card I created using products from Divinity Designs April 2021 Blessings Box. For this kit Divinity Designs has introduced something new ... Paper/Die Duo, this set contains 2 different sets of flower sheets which contain pre-colored floral images and also includes a coordinating die set to die cut the flowers in the sheets. Blessing Box Members can also purchase additional sheets of these flower sheets if needed.

For my card today I used one of the flower sheets from the Beautiful Blossoms Paper/Die Duo Set 2, these are gorgeous and are very helpful for the busy card maker or someone who doesn't like coloring.

The background for my card uses the Leaf Outline Background which is also included in the Blessings Box.

I used two of the labels from the Vintage Labels 2 die set to arrange my flowers around.

The sentiment is from the Sweet Friend Stamp set another item included in the kit.


For the inside of my card, I added the labels I used on the front of my card and added another sentiment included in the Sweet Friend Stamp set.

I added the rose bud images that are also part of the Beautiful Blossoms Paper/Die Duo Set 2.














1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

So pretty! Those Paper/Die Duo's are brilliant and I hope they come out with more!