Sunday, June 13, 2021

May Your Day Be Like A Fairytale

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Slimline Pop-up card with you all.


I have been playing recently with some of the amazing papers from Whimsy Stamps. For my card today I decided to use one of the papers from the Enchanted Kingdom Slimline Paper Pad. 

To decorate my background I used stamps from MFT Stamps Magical Friends and Magical Dragons stamp sets.

I used an older fairy tale sentiment from CC Designs which I added to a speech bubble from Whimsy Stamps Comic Speech Bubbles die set.


For the inside of my card I used Pinkfresh Studio's Cloud Border Stencil to add clouds to the background of a teal cardstock which I sponged using white ink.

Along the bottom of the card I added two rows of clouds using the cloud border from Honey Bee Stamps Horizon Borders die set. I added a birthday sentiment to the bottom right hand corner of the card.

I used Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-up die set to add the pop-up mechanism to the top of the card. I added some clouds and the flying dragon to the pop-up. 














1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

AWESOME card ... love that paper, too!