Monday, June 14, 2021

Thinking of You Mini Slim

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have three Get Well themed Mini Slimline cards to share with you all today.


For my card today I used Taylored Expressions Mini Slim Diagonal Stripes Cutting Plate to die cut a panel from black cardstock and also from white cardstock. I layered the black frame from the die cut onto a side folding Mini Slimline Card that measures 3.5 inches x 6 inches. I then colored the white diagonal stripes in rainbow colors using inks from Catherine Pooler Designs.

For the sentiment I used the Thinking of You die from Concord & 9th's Thinking of You Perfect Pairings die set. I die cut this twice from white cardstock and once from either gold or silver mirror cardstock and layered three together. I adhered the sentiment to the centre of the card.

To finish off the front of the card, I added flowers and leaves using dies from Karen Burniston. The flower is from the Flip Frame Pop-up die set and the leaves from the Flower Pot Pop-up die set.


For the inside of my card I die cut the Giant Sending Big Hugs die from red cardstock and adhered to the centre of the card. I then white embossed the "Get Well" from Picket Fence Studios Ways to Say Get Well Stamp set onto black cardstock and then cut around the sentiment before adhering to the die cut sentiment.
















1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Love this! You reminded me that I also have this die, but haven't even opened it yet! I had to search for it, and found it stuck behind something else ... so now I can actually USE it! Great colours on your fun cards.