Saturday, June 19, 2021

Not A Year Older

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. As challenge hostess for the month, I continue to issue the challenges.

It's the third Saturday of the month, which means it's time for a sketch challenge.


As you can see the sketch this time is a Slimline sketch. I used Slimline dies from Picket Fence Studios to create the layers for my card.

For the background I die cut a slimline rectangle from white cardstock. I then blended on inks in various shades of blue to add color to the panel. I then embossed the panel using Whimsy Stamps Waves Embossing Folder.

For the strips down the left side of the card I used a die from Trinity Stamps Slimline Stitched Strips.

The images and sentiment are all from MFT Stamps Festive Old Friends Stamp set.


For the inside of the card I added layers using the Picket Fence Studios Slimline die set.

The sentiment is from Concord & 9th's Perfect Pairings Birthday die set. I die cut the sentiment from blue cardstock and then colored the bottom of each letter using copic markers.

I added another of the men & a couple of balloons from the MFT Stamp set that I used on the front of the card.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.