Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Welcome Baby

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a baby themed Mini Slimline card to share with you all today.

I used Divinity Designs Mini Slimline Card Base, Mini Slimline Rectangles and Mini Slimline Layering Rectangles die set to create the Mini Slimline part of my card.

To decorate my card I used Whimsy Stamps Speckled Star Stencil and Catherine Pooler Designs It's A Girl ink pad to create my background.

I used MFT Stamps Favorite Somebunny stamp set to add the cute rabbits and bears.

I added the "Welcome" and "Baby" sentiments using Karen Burniston's Welcome and Baby Charms die sets.


For the inside of my card I used the stencil again for the background panel of my card. I added the baby sentiment which is from Kaszazz' Twinkle Twinkle stamp set.

To finish off my card I added one of the rabbits from the Favorite Somebunny stamp set.


Other Supplies:
Twinkle Twinkle Stamp Set - Kaszazz













2 comments:

Imagine DIY said...

Thanks for this very informative post on your website. and we hope you will keep it up.

Karen Aicken said...

That is such a sweet baby card