Saturday, June 26, 2021

Fairy Good Friend

Hi Crafty Friends,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. As challenge hostess for the month, I finish off the month with one last challenge.

Apparently Thursday 24th is Fairy Day, so for our challenge this week create a card that includes a fairy/fairies. 

For my card today I pulled out Hello Bluebird's Fairy Glade Scene Horizontal Slimline die and the Fairy Garden Stamp set. I used the slimline die to die cut from white cardstock and then colored the various pieces using Distress Oxide inks and Copic markers.


For the inside of the card I used I used Slimline dies from Picket Fence Studios to create both the white and black layers of my card.

I used the Fairy Glade Scene Horizontal Slimline die again to die cut the grass and mushrooms, which I added to the white Slimline panel.  I also added another fairy from the Fairy Garden Stamp set.

I added a birthday sentiment using an older Paper Pretties Stamp set called "Fairy Special".

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

So cute! Great Minds Think Alike, as I had just pulled this die out to play with! Now I'm happy I did.