Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Koala-ty Thinking Of you

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Mini Slimline Card I created recently.

To create the Slimline portion of the card I used Waffle Flower Crafts Mini Slimline Layers die set to die cut both layers of my card. The top layer used papers from Honey Bee Stamps Hot Tropics 6 x 6 Paper Pad.

The sentiment uses Concord & 9th's Thinking of You Perfect Pairings die set. I die cut the sentiment from Gold and Black cardstock, offsetting the gold over the black die cut to create a shadow effect.

To decorate the card I added the cute koala's from Mama Elephant's Little Koala Agenda stamp set.


The sentiment is a freebie stamp that was included in a free stamp set from a Magazine I purchased a few years ago... Creative Stamping Issue 57.

I added a couple more of the koalas to the white panel.











1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Koala-cute! So fun that you are making Mini Slimlines now ... they really grow on you, don't they? !!