Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Hello


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Mini Slimline Pop-up Card using another of the Missees Range of dies.




I recently received a new Studio Light Missees die set that I ordered called Primarina, this one includes the body and new hair style dies among other things and new face stamps. I used only stamps and dies from this die set to create the girl on the front of my card.

I created a top folding Mini Slimline Card using Mini Slimline Layering Dies from Waffle Flower.


For the inside of my card I created a pop up card using a simple block pop up. 

I created the border panels using Whimsy Stamps Slimline Zig Zag Edge die set. I also added the arm to the bottom panel which is from the Tasha Missees Die set.

I added the Thinking of You sentiment to the pop up panel which is from Concord &  9th's Thinking of You Perfect Pairings die set.











1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Loving your 'paper doll' cards - keep them coming!