Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Showers of Joy

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a fun Mini Slimline card I created recently.

To create the mini slimline portion of the card, I used the new Large Mini Stackables die set from Lawn Fawn, to die cut the blue background layer. I also used Lawn Fawn's Stitched Hillside Border die set to add the green hills along the bottom of the card.

The girl, ducks and clouds are all from Hello Bluebird's Singing in the Rain stamp set.

I white embossed the sentiment onto black cardstock.


For the inside of my card, I again added the green hills along the bottom of the card. I added the other girl image included in the stamp set, along with the ducks to the card.

For the sentiment I used Pinkfresh Studio's Perfect Sentiments Hot Foil Plate, foiling the sentiment using black foil and then die cutting using the coordinating die.