Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Butterfly Love

 

Hi Crafty Friends, 

Today I am sharing a birthday themed Slimline Pop up card using new dies which will be released by Karen Burniston - KB Riley LLC, next Monday 24th January.

Here is a quick video to see my card in action.


A year of two ago, Karen Burniston released the Photo Collage Pop-up die set.  This time around Karen is releasing three die sets that work along the same way as the Photo Collage Pop-up, but this one is smaller and designed to work in both Slimline and Mini Slimline cards. There are three die sets available ... The Heart Collage Pop-up which includes the main collage mechanism plus 3D heart dies; Butterfly Add-On & Balloon Add-On. The Add-on die sets don't include the collage mechanism, so you do need to order the Heart Collage Pop-up die set and any of the Add-on die sets you want.


For my card today  I created a Slimline card that measures 3 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches. I used the Heart Collage Pop-up for the pop-up mechanism and the Butterfly Add-on die set to add the butterflies onto the pop-up mechanism. When adding the pop-up to my card, I positioned it towards the left of my card, to allow plenty of room to add a sentiment and place to write a personal greeting.


The sentiment at the top right hand corner of my card is die cut using the new Sending Love die set. 

The hearts on the base of the card uses dies from the Hearts - Crosshatch die set.


I kept the front of the card simple, as the focus is on the inside for this card. I added the birthday sentiment using the Happy Birthday and Happy Birthday Shadow die sets.

I also added a couple of the butterflies using dies from the Butterfly Collage Add-on die set.


Here is a quick look at the products being released next Monday 24th January, link included in the supply list below.