Monday, January 24, 2022

Hello Swirl Flowers

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Mini Slimline card using products from Gina K Designs and Pinkfresh Studio.

For the background of my card I used the new Gina K Designs Swirl Flower Mini Slimline Plate. I die cut the cover plate from black cardstock and then layered this onto a panel of cardstock that has been blended using yellow and orange ink.

I layered this panel onto a top folding 3 inch x 6 inch Mini Slimline card base.

For the sentiment I used Pinkfresh Studio's Brushed Sentiments Hot Foil Plate and coordinating die set, foiling the sentiment using black foil.

I added yellow gems to the centre of the flowers.


For the inside of the card, I used the Swirl Flower Mini Slimline Plate to create a stencil to add some of the swirl flowers around the edge of the card.

I added a sentiment using Pinkfresh Studio's Perfect Sentiments Hot Foil Plate and coordinate die set.










No comments: