Friday, January 21, 2022

Sew Happy Gnome

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Gnome themed Mini Slimline Easel card that I created recently.

My card when it is closed measures 3 inches x 6 inches. I used Trinity Stamps Mini Slimline Geometric die to create the background of my card.


The gnome is from Woodware Stamp's Sewing Gnome stamp set.

I used Hero Arts Circle Infinity dies to add the sentiment on the top right hand corner of the card.


Here is a photo of my card when it is folded ready to be placed in an envelope.







2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a cute Gnome card.

MiamiKel said...

Oh I was just looking at this exact stamp on a website for our upcoming CCEE challenge! LOVE your card! It's apparently bigger than I thought it was, lol - sensational coloring/design.