Friday, January 7, 2022

Hello To You


Hi Crafty Friends,

I made this card in late October, but with all the Christmas and Design Team cards I have been posting during November and December I rescheduled this to post now in January.

I have been having fun playing with the Missees range of dies and stamps from Studio Light over the past eight or so months and was hoping that one day they would release a male version too. Well a couple of months ago that finally happened and of course I couldn't wait to order both the Brian & Andrew die sets. 

Of course I couldn't wait to play with at least one of the die sets, even though I have been busy making Christmas cards. For my card today I have used the Brian die set. I love how the color of the shirt stands up at the front.

I added a speech bubble to the top of the card using one of the speech bubble dies from Whimsy Stamps Comic Speech Bubbles die set. I added the "Hello" sentiment from Honey Bee Stamps Thinking of You Big Time stamp set and coordinating dies. The smaller sentiment is from the Miss You Big Time stamp set.


For the inside of the card I added strips of the patterned paper I used on the front of the card to the left and right edges of the card.

I added the birthday sentiment to the right side of the card which is from Concord & 9th's Perfect Pairings Birthday die set.






 

1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

What a great masculine card! I'm going to add that sentiment set to my Wish List - thanks for posting the link! 😊