Monday, January 10, 2022

Hey Ewe

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a super cute Slimline card that I created recently. This time around my card uses dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

This card is a side folding slimline card that measures 3 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches. For the background I started with a piece of blue cardstock. I purchased a poster sized sheet of this cardstock before Christmas to use for a scene with my elves, which I no longer need. So rather than wasting it, I am using it for skies which it is perfect for. To add some extra color to the panel, I have blended Distress Oxide Inks in Tumbled Glass; Broken China and Prize Ribbon.

For the fence and grass I used the Adventure Edges 2 die set, adding the fence along the bottom of the card.

I added two sheep using the Sheep die set. The flowers are from the Farm Accessories die set.

For the sentiment, I die cut letters to spell "Hey Ewe" using an older alphabet die set from Elizabeth Craft Designs which is no longer available.


For the inside of the card, I added two more grassy hills and two of the flowers that I used on the front of the card. 

To finish off the card, I stamped the birthday sentiment using a stamp from the Life Is Better At The Farm stamp set.






2 comments:

Di Di W said...

Your card is so cute! Thanks for sharing.

Karen Aicken said...

So cute and I like your sky idea!