Monday, January 3, 2022

Kick Up Your Heels

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a fun birthday themed Slimline card, that I created recently.

For the slimline portion of the card I used Elizabeth Craft Designs Slimline Background 1 die which was included in the Classic Christmas Special Kit. I die cut the slimline background from blue cardstock and then layered this to a panel of blue cardstock which is the same color. This gives the sky area a fun textured look.

To create the grass along the bottom of the card, I used Karen Burniston's Long Nature Edges die set.

I used Elizabeth Craft Designs Donkey die set to create my sitting and kicking donkeys and adhered them to my card one on each end.

The birthday and "Hee Haw" sentiment at the top of the card was stamped using Elizabeth Craft Designs Life is Better at the Farm stamp set. I die cut the sentiments using a speech bubble die from Whimsy Stamps.

As the left donkey is kicking, I added the "Kick Up Your Heels!" sentiment which is from an older Art Impressions stamp set.


For the inside of my card I added another panel of grass along the bottom edge of my card. I die cut another of the donkey images and adhered it to the left side of my card.

Finally I added another birthday sentiment, this time using a stamp set from Spellbinders.






1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Such cute little donkeys on your fun card!