Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Thinking of You


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Slimline card I created recently using some floral stamps, stencils and die combo set from Pinkfresh Studio.

I am loving  all the floral sets from Pinkfresh Studio that includes the option to purchase stamps, dies, stencil and hot foil stamps that all coordinate together. The make quick work of adding color to your images. For this card I used the Garden Roses stamp, die and stencil sets.

For the background, I used Spellbinders Slimline Big Dots Embossing Folder which I embossed onto white cardstock and then adhered to my top folding slimline card that measures 3 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches.

I stamped and colored the roses twice onto white cardstock and then arranged them onto my Slimline background panel.

For the sentiment I used Honey Bee Stamps Thinking of You Big Time stamp set with coordinating die. I need to build up my stash of sympathy cards, which is what I will use this card for.


For the inside of my card, I added the "with Sympathy" sentiment using the word die from Karen Burniston.

I added a couple of left over roses along both sides of my card.